This is truly amazing… By the People for the People… Open Source.
Before we begin this ground-breaking post, we would like to share this important update that covers the events the FTW QEG team has experienced in the last two months of hands-on project work and traveling.
QEG Update – Taiwan, Morocco, Overunity and Next Steps
March 25th – April 14th
- Opensourced QEG documents
- Trained Taiwan team to reach resonance (go here for complete blog post)
- Taiwan core shorted, was rewound
- Due to delays in rewinding, overunity was not achieved before our trip ended (we changed our plans and plane tickets, prolonging our departure 5 days)
- Made a wonderful discovery about the power in a QEG
- Flew straight to Morocco instead of going home for a few days
April 15th – May 26th
- Arrived in Morocco and couldn’t get the processed core out of customs for 2 weeks
- Had parts shipped from US that had been difficult for the…
View original post 2,474 more words